OUR VALUE PROPOSITION
When our manufacturers' succeed, it benefits every business in the supply chain. The presence of Unity Electrical Sales in the local market and a strong working knowledge of the market enables the company to provide manufacturers with more opportunities to reach distributors, and in turn, end-users.
By providing a synergistic product offering, we are able to penetrate markets more deeply and to provide high-quality products from the top tier of electrical manufacturers. This results in increased sales growth for manufacturers.
At Unity Electrical Sales, selling through the wholesale electrical distributor is an integral part of our business. The sale is not complete until the end-user is satisfied, resulting in better product turnover for our distributors and as a result, increased sales. We also pride ourselves on providing strong inside sales support, which enables our distributors to get answers to their questions or solutions to their problems with a simple phone call.
We call on the end-user to ensure that they are getting the right product for the right application, and to provide solutions. By sharing our vast product knowledge, we create customer satisfaction, and in turn help to create demand for our manufacturers' top-of-the-line products.
At Unity Electrical Sales, we cover all facets of the market, including Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Mining and OEM. Our goal is to provide value and growth to our manufacturers; reliable and consistent service to our wholesale distribution clients; and professional advice to the end user. We do this through the expertise of our highly trained staff, and by holding both the company and its employees to the highest standards of quality.
WHO OUR MANUFACTURERS ARE
- ABB, Inc. Low Voltage Products & Systems: control products, breakers, pilot devices, disconnect switches and wire duct. Entrelec terminal blocks and electronic components. Capacitors and harmonic filters for power factor correction.
- Allied Moulded Products, Inc.: fiberglass reinforced nonmetallic enclosures.
- ANAMET, Inc.: metallic and non-metallic flexible conduit, reduced wall aluminum.
- CRC Industries, Inc.: chemical maintenance products; cleaners, degreasers, lubricants, corrosion inhibitors and specialty chemicals.
- Cablofill/PW/Legrand: cable tray management products.
- E-MON: Energy Monitoring Products & Systems.
- Grace Engineered Products, Inc.: programming port interfaces for PLC drives, computers and networks. Voltage awareness devices.
- Hammond Power Solutions: transformers; distribution, control, drive isolation, line reactors and custom-design for fast delivery.
- Honeywell: Environmental and Combustion controls. Thermostats, Switches, Timers, Controllers.
- Kraloy: Rigid PVC conduit fittings; Kwikon ENT & Fittings
- Littelfuse Powr-Gard Products: indicator, power semiconductor/electronic, medium voltage and telecommunication fuses, fuse blocks and power distribution blocks.
- Lutze: flexible control cable, fittings and power supplies.
- N-TRON: industrial Ethernet switches.
- OnQ/Legrand Home Systems: consolidated structured wiring systems including intercom, video, and telephone.
- Pass & Seymour/Legrand: wiring devices for the Residential, Commercial and Industrial markets. Plastic boxes, lighting controls, hospital grade, TVSS, Flexcor wire mesh grips, and pin & sleeve products.
- Rittal: industrial enclosures: TS-8 modular, wallmount, consoles, MMI, stainless steel, EMC shielded, climate control, bus-bar systems.
- SELECTA: offering premium brands—Duracell, CRC, Mueller, Micro switch, Selecta Switch, and Acorn Fasteners.
- Wiremold/Legrand: wire and cable management solutions. Wiremold raceway systems, power poles, poke-thrus, floor boxes. Walker modular wiring systems, underfloor duct, cell, trench and medical wall duct. Sentrex power and data quality surge devices.
- W.W. Cross, Inc.: Viking brand staples and straps.
Proud member of:
Unity Electrical Sales, Inc.
1202 Western Ave.
Pittsburgh, PA 15233